At Class Care, we're committed to security and are strong privacy advocates. Our Security and Privacy Principles guide the decisions we make at our company that help keep you safe and keep your information private.
- We employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe.
- We use information to provide better protection for you.
- We will always tell you what type of information we collect and how we use it.
- Class Care improves your privacy and security.
- We don't sell your personal information.
We employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe.
- It's our responsibility to protect the data you entrust to us. Security isn't just something we do, it's the core of our business.
- We always transmit your information securely using 128-bit SSL encryption.
- We store data only in secure data centers protected by 24/7 security.
- Our website and client software are hardened against attacks — we work with third-party penetration testers to simulate attacks on our own systems.
We will always tell you what type of information we collect and how we use it.
- You should never be surprised by what information we collect. We aim to make people aware of the information we collect and how it is being used to improve their mobile experience.
We don't sell your personal information.
- It's that simple: we don't sell your students' information.